Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's a strange feeling to pen down one's thoughts. Have been thinking of having my own blog since the past few years. The awe inspiring literary talent that I have (the blog allows one to pen down imaginary talents and accomplishments) was burried deep down in some abyss. Had a sudden brain wave of inspiration today and I created this blog. Credit is due to a gossip session in office (to beat Monday morning blues) which suddenly inpsired me to do something creative (at least supposedly so) and of course the BIG B, who despite his pre-occupation in irritating the watchdogs of Marathi asmita ( needless to mention - am being politcally correct), writes an amazing blog.

Assumptions are so dangerous. its so rightly said- " Dont assume- you would end up making an ass of u & me). Had imagined that I would be great writer and that people would stay awake at night to read the next post. Don't think it would work out that way.

Having started this blog on this auspicious day of September 22, 2008, I seem to have nothing more to add. My situation is aptly summed up in a poem written by BIG B's dad titled - ' Kya bhoolun Kya yaad karun' i.e (What to Forget and What to Remember- for those who are linguistically challenged in the national language).

Aspiring to have more regular post in future .......

No comments:

Post a Comment